Eastway Hub Open Every Wednesday
Eastway Families together Hub is our community facility based in the satellite centre next door to Eastway school in Moreton.
The hub is open for anyone in the area to access and we will support anyone who presents with a need including those identified as having protected characteristics
The families together hub will provide a set of services based on one site offering family support, prioritising health and family welfare in a multi agency approach
Examples of activities available include
- Parenting Groups
- Targeted groups for adults
- Advice and guidance on general and mental health
- Diet and lifestyle advice for families
- Working through loss and change
- Work with teenagers and adults re anger issues, self esteem and drug and alcohol problems
- Volunteering opportunities
Making Tasty Food
FREE 5 week course for parents, grandparents and carers.
For more details please click the link below.
New Jan 2015 Timetable
New Timetable for January 2015. Please click the link below for more information.